sticky The transition is complete!

Larry Feldman

Fellow list members,

The transition from YahooGroups to Groups.io is now complete. All memberships, photos, files, and messages(!!) have been transferred.

Do check out the files area, for downloads of the complete Minox Manual reprint series.

I do hope everyone enjoys our new home. There is a bit of a learning curve, but the features available to us, are far more powerful than YahooGroups.

If you have any comments, suggestions, questions, etc. do send them my way.

Larry

p.s. Messages may be sent to the board at: main@submini-l.groups.io

Alan Wagner

HUGE lift- THANKS Larry!!!!

On Nov 6, 2019, at 7:03 AM, Larry Feldman <Larry@...> wrote:

Fellow list members,

The transition from YahooGroups to Groups.io is now complete. All memberships, photos, files, and messages(!!) have been transferred.

Do check out the files area, for downloads of the complete Minox Manual reprint series.

I do hope everyone enjoys our new home. There is a bit of a learning curve, but the features available to us, are far more powerful than YahooGroups.

If you have any comments, suggestions, questions, etc. do send them my way.

Larry

p.s. Messages may be sent to the board at: main@submini-l.groups.io

Jim Brokaw

Thanks for your work to make this happen.

Jim Brokaw

On Nov 6, 2019, at 4:03 AM, Larry Feldman <Larry@...> wrote:

Fellow list members,

The transition from YahooGroups to Groups.io is now complete. All memberships, photos, files, and messages(!!) have been transferred.

Do check out the files area, for downloads of the complete Minox Manual reprint series.

I do hope everyone enjoys our new home. There is a bit of a learning curve, but the features available to us, are far more powerful than YahooGroups.

If you have any comments, suggestions, questions, etc. do send them my way.

Larry

p.s. Messages may be sent to the board at: main@submini-l.groups.io

Speedy

THANK YOU for preserving this great resource!

Chuck Ulm
Leesburg GA USA

publickarl

Thanks you Larry. It reminds me I'm overdue to get out my Minox IIIs.