From: Bryan Shumaker <cystokid@...>
To: main@Submini-L.groups.io
Sent: Sat, May 1, 2021 2:10 pm
Subject: [Submini-L] small strobes

I have a very small strobe that works well--the Honeywell 110 Auto Strobonar.  It has the thyristor circuitry to automatically deliver the right amount of strobe time and measures 1 3/8" wide, 2 3/8" deep, and not counting the hot shoe, measures 2 5/8" tall.  Works great on the Minox, my Kodak Retina, etc.  Has both a hot shoe and a PC cord.  It's a bit smaller than my Vivitar Auto 202yet delivers the same amount of punch.