Minox repair

Wolfischer

Hallo, Sub-mini fellows!

I’m a proud owner of some Minox câmeras and a member of the SubClub for more than 20 years.

I live in Brazil, and all camera repair shops that I know ceased to work with Minox cameras for some years now.

My question is: Where (in the USA, probably) can I send some Minox câmeras for maintenance?

Thank you for any help.

Wolfgang Fischer

Enviado do Email para Windows 10

max_aleshin2

Don Goldberg from dagcamera.com only.

Отправлено с iPhone

29 апр. 2021 г., в 23:33, Wolfischer via groups.io <wolfischer@...> написал(а):

Hallo, Sub-mini fellows!

I’m a proud owner of some Minox câmeras and a member of the SubClub for more than 20 years.

I live in Brazil, and all camera repair shops that I know ceased to work with Minox cameras for some years now.

My question is: Where (in the USA, probably) can I send some Minox câmeras for maintenance?

Thank you for any help.

Wolfgang Fischer

Enviado do Email para Windows 10

Ana Reis

Ana, João and Jean uses minox, who else wants to do a '' virtual meeting""-a day, in the beginning of May, to change experiences, within a defined the a?

29 апр. 2021 г., в 23:33, Wolfischer via groups.io <wolfischer=yahoo.com@groups.io> написал(а):

Hallo, Sub-mini fellows!

I’m a proud owner of some Minox câmeras and a member of the SubClub for more than 20 years.

I live in Brazil, and all camera repair shops that I know ceased to work with Minox cameras for some years now.

My question is: Where (in the USA, probably) can I send some Minox câmeras for maintenance?

Thank you for any help.

Wolfgang Fischer

Enviado do Email para Windows 10

Mark Kronquist

pdx camera repair or blue moon portland oregon usa