Minox repair

Wolfischer

Hallo, Sub-mini fellows!

I’m a proud owner of some Minox câmeras and a member of the SubClub for more than 20 years.

I live in Brazil, and all camera repair shops that I know ceased to work with Minox cameras for some years now.

My question is: Where (in the USA, probably) can I send some Minox câmeras for maintenance?

Thank you for any help.

Wolfgang Fischer

Enviado do Email para Windows 10

max_aleshin2

Don Goldberg from dagcamera.com only.

Отправлено с iPhone

29 апр. 2021 г., в 23:33, Wolfischer via groups.io <wolfischer@...> написал(а):

Hallo, Sub-mini fellows!

I’m a proud owner of some Minox câmeras and a member of the SubClub for more than 20 years.

I live in Brazil, and all camera repair shops that I know ceased to work with Minox cameras for some years now.

My question is: Where (in the USA, probably) can I send some Minox câmeras for maintenance?

Thank you for any help.

Wolfgang Fischer

Ana Reis

Ana, João and Jean uses minox, who else wants to do a '' virtual meeting""-a day, in the beginning of May, to change experiences, within a defined the a? 

A quinta, 29 de abr de 2021, 21:39, max_aleshin2 via groups.io <max_aleshin=mail.ru@groups.io> escreveu:

Отправлено с iPhone

29 апр. 2021 г., в 23:33, Wolfischer via groups.io <wolfischer=yahoo.com@groups.io> написал(а):

Hallo, Sub-mini fellows!

Thank you for any help.

Wolfgang Fischer

Mark Kronquist

pdx camera repair or blue moon portland oregon usa

On Apr 29, 2021, at 4:42 PM, Ana Reis <Ana.Picva@...> wrote:

Ana, João and Jean uses minox, who else wants to do a '' virtual meeting""-a day, in the beginning of May, to change experiences, within a defined the a? 

A quinta, 29 de abr de 2021, 21:39, max_aleshin2 via groups.io <max_aleshin=mail.ru@groups.io> escreveu:

Отправлено с iPhone

29 апр. 2021 г., в 23:33, Wolfischer via groups.io <wolfischer=yahoo.com@groups.io> написал(а):

Hallo, Sub-mini fellows!

Thank you for any help.

Wolfgang Fischer