Minox. Club?

Ana Reis

Hi, all! I m Ana from Portugal. Me and two friends have old minox cameras. We ll like to join or create a group to discuss minox activities. Is there some group, already? In Portugal exists, here, someone? Nice, anyway to be here. 

A quarta, 28 de abr de 2021, 16:41, Michael Fowler <mikef@...> escreveu:

I have created a electronic flash from a Funsaver disposable camera for my MINOX B 

Godfrey DiGiorgi

Hello Ana, 

I don't know of any "Minox only' groups, although with all the various social media around these days I'm sure there is such a thing somewhere. 

That is what Submini-L is all about … Doing things with whatever subminiature camera you like, sharing the photos, discussing techniques, figuring out activities to participate in, etc. There are a lot of Minox users on this email forum. 

G
Godfrey DiGiorgi - godfreydigiorgi@...

"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
--Mark Twain

On Apr 28, 2021, at 10:26 AM, Ana Reis <Ana.Picva@...> wrote:

Hi, all! I m Ana from Portugal. Me and two friends have old minox cameras. We ll like to join or create a group to discuss minox activities. Is there some group, already? In Portugal exists, here, someone? Nice, anyway to be here. 

Stan Dye

This is a great place to discuss minox activities. 
Stan

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021, 3:36 PM Godfrey DiGiorgi via groups.io <godfreydigiorgi=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Ana, 

I don't know of any "Minox only' groups, although with all the various social media around these days I'm sure there is such a thing somewhere. 

That is what Submini-L is all about … Doing things with whatever subminiature camera you like, sharing the photos, discussing techniques, figuring out activities to participate in, etc. There are a lot of Minox users on this email forum. 

G

--Mark Twain

Ana Reis

Thank you, great, I m pleasant to hear this sub mini. Th, Ana

A quarta, 28 de abr de 2021, 23:36, Godfrey DiGiorgi via groups.io <godfreydigiorgi=me.com@groups.io> escreveu:

Hello Ana, 

G

--Mark Twain

max_aleshin2

Hi Ana!

I would recommend these communities with galleries and discussions:

Yours, Max
Четверг, 29 апреля 2021, 9:17 +03:00 от Ana Reis <ana.picva@...>:

Thank you, great, I m pleasant to hear this sub mini. Th, Ana

A quarta, 28 de abr de 2021, 23:36, Godfrey DiGiorgi via groups.io <godfreydigiorgi=me.com@groups.io> escreveu:
Hello Ana, 

G

--Mark Twain

--
Максим Алешин