The Subminiature Photography Mailing List main@Submini-L.groups.io
Discussing all things related to subminiature cameras, and subminiature technique, focusing on the traditional film and darkroom experience. If you are a user of any subminiature camera, whether it be Minox, Yashica, Minolta-16, Tessina, Gami, or any other - Join Us!
The Subminiature Photography Mailing List Ver 3.0. Established in November of 1996 (@listserv.aol.com), the Subminiature Photography Mailing List has a membership of subminiature enthusiasts from around the world.
Submini-L / The Subminiature Photography Mailing List is a moderated Internet Mailing List dedicated to the art and practice of Subminiature Photography
For more information about the various aspects of subminiature film photography visit the world's oldest, and most complete, and absolutely free, website at the SUBCLUB
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]